Craig Williams, director of outreach for Cisco Talos describes conversations conducted with the LockBit ransomware operator and the insights gleaned from that, as well as ransomware's increasing commercialization.
1 min read
Cisco Talos Takes a Look Inside the Mind of a Ransomware Operator
SPONSORED CONTENT: Ransomware (the other pandemic) is showing no signs of slowing down and in fact seems to be gaining momentum.
- Eight Best Practices for a Data-Driven Approach to Cloud Migration
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Optimizing Endpoint Protection
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite