Federico Maggi and Victor Mayoral-Vilches discuss their Black Hat session "Small Wonder: Uncovering Planned Obsolescence Practices in Robotics and What This Means for Cybersecurity."
1 MIN READ
You Gotta Fight for Your Right to Repair Your Robots
Good luck fixing the security vulnerability in that $100,000 piece of industrial robotics equipment. The industry’s practices of planned obsolescence and closed systems make repairs unlikely to happen (and security problems likely to remain).
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations