The marketing hyperbole is plenty loud when it comes to artificial intelligence and its subset, machine learning, in the SOC and data center, and Secureworks’ Nash Borges offers a reality check on the emerging technologies. Borges takes a deeper cut at what it takes to add AI into the technology mix in a SOC. In a practical example, he describes how his team has applied AI and ML to threat detection. Borges also addresses whether AI is the panacea it’s built up to be for security management.
1 MIN READ
Secureworks: How To Distinguish Hype From Reality With AI in SecOps
Secureworks’ Nash Borges describes how his team has applied AI and ML to threat detection.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals
- Breaches Prompt Changes to Enterprise IR Plans and Processes
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- 6 Elements of a Solid IoT Security Strategy
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Practical Network Security Approaches for a Multicloud, Hybrid IT World