undefined MIN READ
Overestimating WebAssembly's Security Benefits Is Risky for Developers
Although WebAssembly technology promises both better performance and better security to developers, it also creates a new risk for native exploits in the browser.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations