Filmed for the Dark Reading News Desk at Black Hat Virtual. Watch the full interview lineup at darkreading.com/drnewsdesk.
On 'Invisible Salamanders' and Insecure Messages
Cornell researcher Paul Grubbs discusses how vulnerabilities found in Facebook Messenger encryption could mean trouble for your secure messages.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Cybersecurity Tech: Where It's Going and How To Get There
- Best Practices for Extending Identity & Access Management to the Cloud