Software code has come under attack in innovative and deeply troubling ways, says Noname Security CTO and co-founder Shay Levi. These attacks have altered the security landscape for both developers and their organizations, not to mention their suppliers, partners, and customers. API security testing has emerged as one solution, as has a more proactive approach to application security, without impeding development speed and efficiency, Levi says.
1 MIN READ
Noname: Proactiveness Is the Name of the Game in App Security
Noname Security's Shay Levi joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to talk about making code more secure.
- How to Deploy Zero Trust for Remote Workforce Security
- How to Use Threat Intelligence to Mitigate Third-Party Risk
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment