Eran Jacob from Otorio describes the research outlined in the Black Hat session "A Broken Chain: Discovering OPC UA Attack Surface and Exploiting the Supply Chain."
1 MIN READ
Exploiting the Industry 4.0 Supply Chain
The OPC unified architecture is growing in popularity as a platform-independent industrial communications architecture for connecting industrial systems to IT and the cloud. However, a chain of customizations and complexities in OPC-UA implementations has generated vulnerabilities in the software supply chain.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations