Eran Jacob from Otorio describes the research outlined in the Black Hat session "A Broken Chain: Discovering OPC UA Attack Surface and Exploiting the Supply Chain."
Exploiting the Industry 4.0 Supply Chain
The OPC unified architecture is growing in popularity as a platform-independent industrial communications architecture for connecting industrial systems to IT and the cloud. However, a chain of customizations and complexities in OPC-UA implementations has generated vulnerabilities in the software supply chain.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Next-Gen Authentication: A Strategy for MFA, Passwordless, and Beyond
- Outsource Security Without Inviting Risk and Wasting Money
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology