Software developers and security pros alike struggle with application security, and Arabella Hallawell, CMO of Mend (formerly WhiteSource), breaks down how automated remediation can improve software composition analysis and application security testing. Hallawell also discusses the company's recent rebranding to Mend, as well as what its new Mend Application Security Platform brings to the security equation.
1 min read
Application Security Testing Is on the Mend With Automated Remediation
Mend's Arabella Hallawell joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk at RSA Conference to talk about the benefits of automated remediation.
- Eight Best Practices for a Data-Driven Approach to Cloud Migration
- Sumo Logic for Continuous Intelligence
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite