GoGrid, one of the world's leading Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) providers, leverages Symplified Structure to let customers benefit from IAM as a component of its cloud solutions. "Symplified Structure will allow our customers to take advantage of even more security, integration, and developer capabilities within the GoGrid platform," said Jeffrey Samuels, chief marketing officer for GoGrid. "With Symplified, enterprise customers can seamlessly link existing data center assets like Active Directory and Web apps with resources hosted within the GoGrid cloud to unify their on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures."
Embeddable Cloud Identity for Service Providers
Built on the same proven and award winning IAM platform that protects more than 4 million identities, Symplified Structure can be bundled or embedded into any service provider datacenter and private-label branded. It can also be delivered via the Symplified Trust CloudT that is hosted on the global, massively scalable Amazon Web Services infrastructure. Meanwhile, the Symplified Cloud Fabric® ecosystem provides a vast array of deployment options for billing, payment, multi-factor authentication, and more.
"Identity and access management is just as important for externally hosted applications. For those companies looking for turnkey capabilities, service provider-delivered IAM is an important option," noted Mark Diodati, research vice president of Gartner. "IAM must be available and easily integrated in order to be effective."
Unlike standalone, federation-only software toolkits, Symplified Structure uses a unique gateway architecture that allows service providers to easily incorporate cloud IAM into their product portfolios without recoding. This enables service providers to rapidly enter the large and rapidly growing cloud IAM market without the need to build an infrastructure from scratch. Symplified Structure delivers the following capabilities and benefits:
For Service Providers
1) Instant entry into fastest growing cloud infrastructure market
2) Proven IAM technology and operational expertise currently in use by leading security and cloud service providers
3) White label option for consistent branding and cross selling of cloud services
4) New revenue streams from cloud IAM capabilities and cloud-enabling storage, integration and infrastructure apps
5) Unifies access management for bundling multiple a portfolio of cloud apps
6) Complete set of APIs that simplify complexity of building identity aware applications
For End Users
1) Provides a unified user experience with SSO and identity federation across all applications
2) Centralizes identity and user management through synchronization with on-premises and cloud identity data stores including Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, Google, Salesforce.com, Facebook and more
3) Combines policy-based provisioning with delegated and self-service administration capabilities to automate account management for hundreds, thousands, and even millions of users
4) Meets audit and control requirements for customers subject to regulatory compliance mandates such as HIPAA/HITECH, SOX, PCI DSS, etc.
5) Provides strong authentication that can be applied per application and when insecure access device or network is detected
6) Supports end customers' employees, business partners, and customers on any device, including mobile phones and tablets (iPad, Kindle Fire, iPhone, and Android devices, etc.)
"The cloud revolution is happening fast and it's happening now. By allowing service providers to offer cloud identity and access management and embed these capabilities in their products, we are radically reducing the barrier to cloud adoption," said Eric Olden, CEO and founder of Symplified. "Now telcos, hosting companies, cloud service providers and cloud brokers can accelerate their go to market strategies using Symplified's proven fourth generation cloud IAM platform. Symplified Structure is in use by some of the most successful security and cloud providers in the world and we are now making it available to the broader market."
Pricing and Availability
Symplified Structure is available immediately as an embedded third party application from Symplified, or as a white label service with an OEM agreement. Pricing is based on number of users and/or applications.
About Symplified | The Cloud Identity Company
Symplified provides seamless identity and access management across cloud, web and mobile apps used by employees, partners and customers. Symplified protects more than 4 million identities for customers in the healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and telecommunications industries. The Symplified service and its Trust Fabric® App Store unifies access management, federated single sign-on, auditing and user management across any access device. It can be delivered securely either on-premises or across its unique Cloud Fabric® deployment platform via the Symplified Trust Cloud® which is hosted on the global, massively scalable Amazon Web Services infrastructure. The company has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, CRN, Network World, the RSA conference, SINET 16, AlwaysOn 100 and others for its innovations. The Symplified management team created web access management market originator Securant and the ClearTrust product, which was acquired by RSA Security. The company has received financing from Allegis Capital, Granite Ventures, Ignition Partners and Quest Software. Symplified is headquartered in Boulder, Colo. Visit us on the web at www.symplified.com.