The update provides MSPs with advanced user management tools, templates for a standardized notification system, and a new design. In addition to being able to monitor vulnerabilities, server outages, and compliance issues for multiple clients from a single dashboard, the Panorama9 MSP solution now includes:
- Enhanced collaboration tools that let users assign responsibilities and add notes about client details and procedures
- Greater granularity on admin permission tools: partners can select which users have access to which clients
- Templates for client notifications and weekly/monthly reports
- Advanced Zendesk integration that lets partners track multiple clients through one helpdesk account while keeping a full overview of individual client details like alarms and notifications
- Seamless integration with other helpdesk systems
MSPs can also now give clients secure access to their own dashboards and network status. This new level of transparency makes it easy for MSPs to demonstrate the value they bring to a client organization on a continual basis for managing and supporting their network and all devices.
"The latest additions give both MSPs and their clients the peace of mind that all areas of concern are being properly monitored and addressed," says Panorama9 CEO, Allan Thorvaldsen, "No matter how many clients an MSP has, they can track all activity and alerts from a single view, then easily drill down and focus on a particular area or client."
Already known for its sleek, simple design, Panorama9 has further fine-tuned its design. Thorvaldsen continues, "We're blowing the competition out of the water in terms of ease-of-use. Alternative MSP solutions look quite outdated and clunky in comparison."
Like the core product, the MSP Interface monitors mixed environments and remote machines, and is currently available for a free trial at