How Security Metrics Fail Us & How We Fail Them
Joseph Carson of Thycotic discusses how infosec professionals buy security products they don't need and make other bad decisions, because of poor use of metrics.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- End to End Automation: A Game Changer for Improving Workforce Efficiency