FireMon Teams With Key Federal Partners to Deliver Cybersecurity Solutions Powering New Continuous Monitoring Programs
Announces partnerships with immixGroup, MicroTech, and SRA
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., December 17, 2013 – FireMon, the leading provider of security management and risk analysis solutions, is partnering with immixGroup, Inc., MicroTech and SRA International to deliver FireMon Security Manager and Risk Analyzer to federal sector IT organizations. These partnerships reaffirm FireMon's commitment to helping federal agencies meet their continuous monitoring requirements – in real-time – with strategic cybersecurity solutions that proactively reduce IT risk while increasing operational efficiency.
FireMon's new partners include:
More Security Insights
- 10 Steps to Cleaning up Active Directory
- The Active Directory Management and Security You've Always Dreamed of
- Innovations in Integration: Achieving Holistic Rapid Detection and Response
- COBOL in the Big Data Era: A Guide
· immixGroup – immixGroup helps technology companies do business with the government. immixGroup's unique platform of services enables software and hardware manufacturers and their channel partners to grow their public sector business and accelerate the sales cycle. Government agencies trust immixGroup to provide leading IT products through their preferred contracts and business partners.
· MicroTech – MicroTech delivers robust process-driven performance for mission success. The systems integrator applies its regimented process, enterprise IT experience and state-of-the-art engineering solutions to integrate different technologies and create proven results that can respond to the public sector's strategic needs.
· SRA – For more than 30 years, SRA has been dedicated to solving complex mission and efficiency challenges for the U.S. government. It supports government clients in civilian, defense, health, intelligence, law enforcement and homeland security agencies by delivering IT solutions and professional services that meet their cybersecurity demands.
"With the recent sequestration and its aftereffects continuing to impact both IT budgets and staffs, government entities need strategic cybersecurity solutions that allow them to efficiently leverage existing infrastructure assets, as well as optimize organizational resources," said Chris Wilkinson, Director of Cybersecurity Technologies at immixGroup. "We are pleased to partner with FireMon to offer Security Manager and Risk Analyzer on our GSA Schedule, enabling federal agencies to procure these solutions to help meet their business, security operations and continuous monitoring objectives."
"Point-in-time data is great for demonstrating compliance or understanding a past event, but it does nothing to make you more secure in the moment. The hallmark of FireMon's integrated solution is its ability to understand both risk and vulnerability on a continuous and historical basis – and at a scale that analyzes millions of vulnerabilities in seconds," said Jody Brazil, President and CTO of FireMon. "Offering actionable intelligence that informs better proactive security posture management decisions is the key factor behind our tremendous traction in the federal government, and validates FireMon as a partner-of-choice for federal organizations."
Delivering best practice-driven continuous assessments, Security Manager allows federal agencies to automate security device management and vulnerability risk analysis by quickly identifying, understanding and managing changes in – and tracking the historical performance of – overall security posture. Unlike reactive approaches that log past events, Security Manager enables users to understand configuration, policy and risk exposures in real-time. Complementing Security Manager, the Risk Analyzer module offers patented risk analysis functionality, generating quantifiable intelligence to help security professionals focus proactively on closing the vulnerabilities that make key assets reachable.
FireMon is the industry leader in providing enterprises, government and managed services providers with advanced security management solutions that deliver deeper visibility and tighter control over their network security infrastructure. The integrated FireMon solution suite – Security Manager, Policy Planner and Risk Analyzer – enables customers to identify network risk, proactively prevent access to vulnerable assets, clean up firewall policies, automate compliance, strengthen security throughout the organization, and reduce the cost of security operations. For more information, visit http://www.firemon.com.
Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FireMon, or Twitter at http://twitter.com/FireMon, or LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/firemon, or on our blog at http://www.firemon.com/blog.