Tech Center Attacks and Breaches
Dark Reading's Attacks and Breaches Tech Center is your destination for breaking news and information about the latest cyber attacks and compromises affecting today's enterprises. Written for IT security professionals, the Attacks and Breachess Tech Center is designed to provide in-depth information on the latest and most critical exploits and details on how major breaches occur - and how your organization can learn from them.
Microsoft, FBI, and Europol say they have disrupted ZeroAccess, a botnet that infected more than 2 million machines
Attacking a PHP vulnerability patched a year-and-a-half ago, the new outbreak shows the Internet of Things' seams
'Pony' botnet server discovered harboring massive trove of user credentials for email, FTP, remote desktop, and Secure Shell accounts
Businesses should be especially mindful about online security on the year's biggest shopping days
Creation of new malware, spam, and phishing sites growing at unprecedented rates, report says
- Survey: DDos Is Hot, Planning Is Not
- CryptoLocker Could Herald Rise Of More Sophisticated Ransomware
- Financial Institution Call Centers Targeted By Social Engineers
- Who's The Boss Over Your JBoss Servers?
- Anonymous Conducting Breach Campaign On Government Systems, FBI Report Says
By The Numbers
The percentage of IT leaders that know for certain they do have cyber breach insurance has remained statistically flat, while uncertainty over whether or not their risk department has purchased such insurance seems to have grown.
Source: InformationWeek Strategic Security Survey, 2013/2012
Around the Web
Products & Releases
Free Research and Reports
- Forrester Study: The Total Economic Impact of VMware View
- Securing Executives and Highly Sensitive Documents of Corporations Globally
- BI forward A full view of your business
- Three Capabilities to Fuel Today's Dynamic Planning and Forecasting
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies