CommentarySecurity start-up Zscaler has unveiled an online service that applies customer-defined security policies to outbound Web traffic.In practice, Web traffic leaving the customer?s firewall is automatically redirected to the nearest Zscaler gateway, where business policies are enforced, according to the Santa Clara, Calif.-based company. The service, which eliminates the need for multiple single-function devices at the edge of corporate networks, also logs security activity for reporting and forensic analysis by customers; provides antivirus and antispyware; blocks bots, peer-to-peer networks, malicious content and phishing; and controls access to social networking sites, streaming content and Web mail.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Strategies For Securing Your Supply Chain
- Monitoring and Securing Remote and Work-From-Home Environments