SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- WhiteHat Security today announced it has expanded its alliance program by adding six new technology and consulting organizations to its partner roster. WhiteHats partner program allows information security consultants, value-added resellers, and managed service providers to offer its complete website vulnerability management service, WhiteHat Sentinel, as part of their existing solutions. The new partnerships are testament to the growing demand for comprehensive website vulnerability assessments as an integral part of an effective security posture.
WhiteHats new partners include:
- Argo Strategic Management, provider of solutions for network optimization, business continuity and security;
- Business Partner Solutions, which connects companies with best of breed security solutions for information and asset protection;
- Chief Security Officers, one of the world's leading providers of audit, forensic, security, and compliance services;
- KSR, the first Managed Risk Services Provider (MRSP) to expertly align organizations' unique risk profiles with a new breed of managed and professional services designed to mitigate corporate and personal liability;
- Network Computing Architects Information Security Practice specializes in the development of Information Security Management Systems; and,
- SecTheory, which combines cutting edge security theory with practical enterprise security tactics to assess and address complex security issues with professional security consulting.
WhiteHat Sentinel is the most comprehensive, timely, and cost-effective way to gather and manage website vulnerability information. Sentinel is the only solution that integrates technology and security experts into an iterative system that provides ongoing, scalable, complete website vulnerability management.
As Web-enabled applications continue to evolve, so do the associated risks, said Richard Popp, president, Argo Strategic Management. WhiteHat allows us to address these risks with a highly accurate, easy to use vulnerability management platform. Additionally, the rating system for vulnerabilities discovered and the associated threat levels helps us easily prioritize during the remediation process.