undefined MIN READ
Virtual World of Containers, VMs Creates New Security Challenges
Containers, virtual machines, and the advent of DevOps as a software creation tool all put new pressures on organizations' security strength, according to Dan Hubbard, CEO of Lacework. Cloud's ability to offer scale, capacity, and processing power may even exacerbate the vulnerabilities unless properly managed, he adds.
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools
- SBOMS and the Modern Enterprise Software Supply Chain
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work -- And What You Can Do to Stop Them