Virtual World of Containers, VMs Creates New Security Challenges
Containers, virtual machines, and the advent of DevOps as a software creation tool all put new pressures on organizations' security strength, according to Dan Hubbard, CEO of Lacework. Cloud's ability to offer scale, capacity, and processing power may even exacerbate the vulnerabilities unless properly managed, he adds.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Modernizing Cybersecurity Through a Single Solution Approach