Concurrently, Tufin is also announcing an integration with IT automation leader Puppet Labs that extends Tufin's orchestration capabilities to iptables firewalls as well as the results of a recent survey that underscores the need for automation to effectively manage change in today's highly complex, dynamic and distributed network environments.
Key Enhancements to the Tufin Orchestration Suite, R14-1 include:
Unified Security Policy: This innovative approach to centrally managing security policies allows Tufin customers to map out and manage their desired network security architecture. In-depth information about zone-to-zone traffic and policy restrictions improves change management. Centralized alerting on all policy violations by level of criticality with instant drill down analysis for rapid remediation provides more in-depth and actionable network monitoring.
Automated Connection Repair: SecureApp can already monitor application connectivity and tell you when, where and why a connection is broken. Now it provides"one click" repair of broken application connections which can dramatically reduce application connectivity-related downtime.
Application Release Automation: SecureApp can now maintain network connectivity requirements for applications in multiple environments and automatically deploy them across these environments - from development to testing, staging, and into production environments - this improves collaboration and speeds up the application release process.
New Device Support:Building on to its broad vendor support to date, Tufin is also extending its network provisioning capabilities to Cisco IOS routers and support for Cisco CSM.
"Our latest research reveals that the cloud and virtualization has placed an inordinate amount of pressure on internal IT teams to deliver applications and services faster. Today's new version of the Tufin Orchestration Suite enables enterprise professionals to not just meet those expectations but exceed them," said Reuven Harrison, CTO, Tufin. "R14-1 delivers the security and process automation required to support the accelerated pace of business, but also ensures security teams maintain full accountability and unified control over security policy changes as they continue to impact a wider set of stakeholders."
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite&trade gives IT organizations the power and agility to enforce security policy across complex, multi-vendor enterprise networks and reduce the time and cost to implement network changes by up to 80%. The Suite consists of three products:
• SecureTrack (Unified Firewall Management) enables IT to centrally manage and track and analyze security policies for all network security devices including network, host-based and next-generation firewalls, routers, switches and load balancers.
• SecureChange (Network Change Automation) automates network security change processes and proactively analyze risks before changes are made which increases accuracy and enforces compliance policies across all network security devices.
• SecureApp (Application Connectivity Management) enables organizations to effectively manage the network connectivity and security requirements of their applications by orchestrating all application-related network changes from deployment through decommissioning.
Pricing and Availability:
Version R14-1 of the Tufin Orchestration Suite will be available in April. Pricing starts at $45,000 for the full suite.
About Tufin Technologies
Tufin® is the leader in Security Policy Orchestration, automating and accelerating network infrastructure changes while maintaining security and compliance. By improving network change processes, organizations using the Tufin Orchestration Suite&trade will have a positive impact on the business by reducing the time and cost spent implementing network changes by up to 80 %. Taking a holistic view of IT, the Tufin Orchestration Suite helps organizations automate security and efficiency into day-to-day operations, enabling them to be more agile and leverage technology to gain a competitive advantage. Founded in 2005, Tufin serves more than 1,300 customers in industries from telecom and financial services to energy, transportation and pharmaceuticals. Tufin partners with leading vendors including Check Point, Cisco, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, F5, Stonesoft, Blue Coat, McAfee and BMC Software, and is known for technological innovation and dedicated customer service.
For more information visit www.tufin.com, or follow Tufin on:
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/TufinTech
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tufintech
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/tufin-technologies
• BrightTalk: https://www.brighttalk.com/community/it-security/channel/9591
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Tufintech
• The Tufin Blog: http://www.tufin.com/blog