BATON ROUGE, La. -- TraceSecurity, a leading provider of on-demand security compliance solutions, today announced the unveiling of their newest software as a service (SaaS), TraceSecurity Risk Manager. The first SaaS product to integrate the latest in risk management methodology with continually evolving compliance standards, TraceSecuritys Risk Manager allows users to quickly and accurately determine the proper controls necessary for implementation to secure confidential data against both physical and information security threats.
Many regulations now require organizations to conduct risk assessments, stated Peter Stewart, TraceSecuritys CEO and President. TraceSecuritys Risk Manager enables users to demonstrate that they have a verifiable, repeatable method for measuring risk and for complying with regulations. By offering Risk Manager as a SaaS solution, we are able to automate the required risk assessment process into a single robust solution with the benefits of on-demand delivery, enabling fast implementation times, minimal IT involvement and low cost of ownership.
Risk Managers features and benefits include:
- Utilization of integrated risk management methodology based on industry standards
- Automation of the risk assessment process
- Employment of predefined and customizable assessment templates
- Demonstration of verifiable, repeatable methodology for compliance and regulatory measurement
- Ability to build online risk assessment questionnaires
- Creation of risk scorecards and profiles
- Creation of board level reports with customizable management reporting tools