There are two excuses I hear repeatedly regarding why organizations (of all sizes) don't enable logging, centralize the logs, and monitor them in some way.
1 MIN READ
Top Excuses For Foregoing Security Monitoring, Logging
Monitoring for security incidents can be tough. It's tougher when you don't know what to look for. Now imagine trying to investigate an incident when you don't have any logs to analyze.
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications