There are two excuses I hear repeatedly regarding why organizations (of all sizes) don't enable logging, centralize the logs, and monitor them in some way.
Top Excuses For Foregoing Security Monitoring, Logging
Monitoring for security incidents can be tough. It's tougher when you don't know what to look for. Now imagine trying to investigate an incident when you don't have any logs to analyze.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Monitoring the Invisible - Digital Experiences in a Zero Trust World
- Using Cyber Underground & Blockchain Intel to Stop Cyber Attacks
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control