Dear Dark Reader,
Network Computing needs your help. The publication is examining the issues surrounding the role of Network Admission Control solutions in enterprise security strategies. For the purposes of this survey the term "Network Admission Control" or its abbreviation "NAC" refers to a broad set of solutions that address the security issues related to devices connecting to a corporate network. Specifically, NAC solutions generally solve one or more of the following problems:
- 1) Pre-connect host posture assessment
2) Violating host quarantine
3) Violating host remediation
4) Post-connect posture monitoring
5) Post-connect policy enforcement (with optional real-time network threat analysis).
Please take time to share your opinions on Network Admission Control solutions in general and within your organization. Your opinion is valuable to us.
The survey can be found here.
We sincerely appreciate your participation.
The Staff, Dark Reading