Perhaps most interesting was the finding that 61 percent of the companies are increasing IT spending this year despite (or perhaps because) widespread (81 percent) dissatisfaction with how their companies actually use IT tools for business purposes.
CommentaryA new survey of midsize businesses finds that while IT costs are important to you, security is even more so. In fact, security was ranked as the top IT concern for midmarket players.The Arrow Enterprise Computing Services survey of businesses with between $100 million and $1 billion in annual sales, found that the companies' IT teams viewed security as the single most important key to business success, followed by cost-cutting and customer service.
Survey Says You Sweat Security More Than Cost. Do You?
A new survey of midsize businesses finds that while IT costs are important to you, security is even more so. In fact, security was ranked as the top IT concern for midmarket players.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Best Practices for Extending Identity & Access Management to the Cloud
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology