Perhaps most interesting was the finding that 61 percent of the companies are increasing IT spending this year despite (or perhaps because) widespread (81 percent) dissatisfaction with how their companies actually use IT tools for business purposes.
Survey Says You Sweat Security More Than Cost. Do You?
A new survey of midsize businesses finds that while IT costs are important to you, security is even more so. In fact, security was ranked as the top IT concern for midmarket players.
- Zero Trust and the Power of Isolation for Threat Prevention
- Digital Transformation and Data Security
- The Transition to Empowered Enterprise Authentication
- Identity Detection & Response (IDR) as a Solution for Identity-Based Attacks
- How Securing the Data Lifecycle Can Transform Your Data Protection Program