Perhaps most interesting was the finding that 61 percent of the companies are increasing IT spending this year despite (or perhaps because) widespread (81 percent) dissatisfaction with how their companies actually use IT tools for business purposes.
Survey Says You Sweat Security More Than Cost. Do You?
A new survey of midsize businesses finds that while IT costs are important to you, security is even more so. In fact, security was ranked as the top IT concern for midmarket players.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- Monitoring the Invisible - Digital Experiences in a Zero Trust World
- Fact or Fiction? The Truth About Cloud Native Security