1 min read
Successfully Using Deception Against APTs
According to Illusive CEO Ofer Israeli, deception technology can provide a vital layer of protection from advanced persistent threats (APTs) by presenting attackers with seemingly genuine servers that both divert them from high-value digital assets and make it easier to pinpoint malicious network activity.
- Five Best Practices for AWS Security Monitoring
- Eight Best Practices for a Data-Driven Approach to Cloud Migration
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite