1 min read
Spirent Nixes Over-Reliance on Compliance Checklists for Good Security
Enterprises must regularly validate their security efficacy based on real-time conditions, not compliance criteria, says John Weinschenk, General manager, Enterprise Network and Application Security of Spirent. That sort of testing returns actionable data to tune devices, update policies, and fortify defenses before they are compromised, he adds.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- The Many Risks of Modern Application Development
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite