undefined MIN READ
So You Think You Know Risk Management
Infosec officers are coming around to the idea that their job is more about managing risk than putting the entire organization on permanent lockdown. But do security pros understand risk management as well as they think they do?
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools
- SBOMS and the Modern Enterprise Software Supply Chain
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work -- And What You Can Do to Stop Them