The study also found 42 percent of SMBs spend an hour or less per week on security management -- though 21 percent acknowledged that an attack could put them out of business. A whopping 88 percent of SMB respondents think their hardware and software provide adequate protection, though 43 percent stick with their default settings.
SMBs Not Worried About Security Attacks: McAfee
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- Ten Hot Talks from Black Hat 2021
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- Tips for Cleaning Up Cyber Hygiene and Security Basics