undefined MIN READ
Should CISOs Be Hackers?
Justin Calmus, Chief Security Officer at OneLogin, believes that cybersecurity professionals – including CISOs and other security team leaders – can be much more effective at their jobs if they stay actively engaged with hacking communities that keep them on their toes and give them deep insight into attack trends.
- How to Deploy Zero Trust for Remote Workforce Security
- What Ransomware Groups Look for in Enterprise Victims
- Everything You Need to Know About DNS Attacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments