Secureworks Pushes Human Intelligence, Machine Learning to Work Together
Eschewing the either-or approach with machine learning, security operations centers must learn to identify and exploit the best of both approaches according to Secureworks' Tim Vidas and Nash Borges. Taken together, human and machine intelligence can be a force multiplier against human cyber adversaries, they say.
- Developing an Effective Threat Intelligence Program for Your Enterprise
- 2021 DDoS Attack Trends: Year in Review
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Best Practices for Extending Identity & Access Management to the Cloud
- Here Are 4 Tips You Need for Processing Real-Time Data