At the same time, 12 percent of the users surveyed reported finding a flash drive in a public place, and 55 percent said they'd look at what was on such a drive if they found one.
1 min read
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Sumo Logic for Continuous Intelligence
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- AppSec Considerations For Modern Application Development