DeepSurface's co-founder and CTO Tim Morgan talks about how context awareness and risk-based prioritization can fortify the processes and activity associated with vulnerability management. Morgan also encourages security pros to look beyond CVSS scores to consider other data types when performing risk assessments, and he’s got some tips for better communicating risks to boards of directors.
1 min read
DeepSurface Security: Risk-Based Prioritization Adds New Depth to Vulnerability Management
DeepSurface's Tim Morgan joins Dark Reading's Terry Sweeney at Dark Reading News Desk during RSA Conference to discuss how to fortify vulnerability management.
- Black Hat Spring Trainings - June 13-16 - Learn More
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 - December 8 Virtual Event
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- The Burnout Breach: How employee burnout is emerging as the next frontier in cybersecurity
- AI in Cybersecurity: Using artificial intelligence to mitigate emerging security risks
- Quantifying the Gap Between Perceived Security and Comprehensive MITRE ATT&CK Coverage
- Gone Phishing: How to Defend Against Persistent Phishing Attempts Targeting Your Organization
- Building Immunity: The 2021 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry Cyber Threat Landscape Report