1 min read
Ransomware Trains Its Sights on Cloud Providers
Ransomware writers are now targeting cloud service providers with network file encryption attacks as a way to hold hostage the maximum number of customers that they can, notes Chris Morales, head of security analytics for Vectra. He also discusses Vectra's new ransomware report, which offers tips for protecting against virtual hostage taking.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- The Many Risks of Modern Application Development
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite