1 min read
Optimizing the Security Awareness of Your End-Users
End-users can be the weakest link in your infosec defense. But according to KnowBe4 founder and CEO Stu Sjouwerman, there is something you can do about that – if you implement the right behavioral diagnostics and focus your training needs on individual users’ actual weaknesses.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Optimizing Endpoint Protection
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite