Optimizing Online Defenses Through Crowdsourcing
With limited time and money, many organizations are hamstrung when it comes to cyber defense. AlienVault’s CTO Roger Thornton discusses how the company’s crowdsourced, open-source community product, the Open Threat Exchange (OTX), can help.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 Virtual Event