Cyber security experts regularly discover caches of stolen consumer data while pursuing cyber criminals. For the first time, consumers will have access to this information and be alerted directly through the AllClear ID Mobile app when their personal information has been compromised.
AllClear ID Mobile also offers the most comprehensive ID Protection Guide for those who want “do it yourself” identity protection. According to a newly released online survey of 1,941 U.S. adults ages 25 and older (conducted by Harris Interactive for AllClear ID), 88 percent of those surveyed are aware of free tools like annual credit reports. However, many remain unaware that there are over twenty additional free tools designed to help prevent identity theft including reducing junk mail, protecting your credit score, and determining if someone is using your child’s Social Security number for employment and loans.
“This is the first and only app to organize the most powerful free protections in one place, making it easy for people to discover and activate the ones they care most about,” said Bo Holland, CEO of AllClear ID. “Whenever you have five minutes of downtime, you can use your phone to activate another protection and share it with your friends and family.”
Consumers are often given the advice to protect their identities for free, which sounds easy enough until you start looking for the right tools and resources. In reality it is time consuming, confusing and sometimes overwhelming. AllClear ID is committed to empowering consumers with the necessary tools to protect themselves from identity theft in the easiest and most efficient ways possible. With AllClear ID Mobile, consumers now have everything they need to keep themselves and their families safe – all just an arm’s length away.
Unique features of AllClear ID Mobile include:
· AllClear Fraud Detection: Cyber security researchers identify stolen information including credit cards, bank login credentials and Social Security numbers. Through AllClear ID, consumers will be securely alerted when their private information is discovered
· AllClear Alerts: Advanced technology sends fast, secure alerts by phone so consumers can be quickly notified if their identities are at risk
· AllClear ID Protections: Includes credit card and Social Security monitoring, as well as child ID theft reports
· ID Protection Guide: Allows consumers to discover the entire range of free identity protections available and activate the ones that best meet their needs
· Sharing System: Allows consumers to educate friends and family about free identity protections and earn rewards when they sign up. Available rewards at launch include a $50 discount on an RFID blocking wallet from Stewart/Stand and a $30 discount on a cross-cut Fellowes shredder at Staples stores
· Advanced Security: Guarantees that personal information is stored safely on AllClear ID secure servers, not on your phone
AllClear ID Mobile is available today in the Apple App Store as an application for iOS devices at: www.allclearid/app
For more information about AllClear ID, please visit: www.allclearid.com
About AllClear ID
AllClear ID (formerly Debix) is the 5-time Stevie Award winning technology leader in the identity theft protection market, and leverages deep security experience to provide the most advanced products available. Solutions for consumers include AllClear ID Free basic identity protection and AllClear ID PRO maximum protection, and our exclusive patented network of secure phone alerts (U.S. Patent No. 7,983,979), allows customers to respond faster and more effectively to identity threats. Fortune 500 companies, universities, state and local governments, and major healthcare organizations trust AllClear ID to protect their customers. AllClear ID has notified over 50 million consumers when their identities have been at risk. For more information, please visit www.AllClearID.com.