1 MIN READ
Most Small Businesses Are Security Over-Confident
That's what a new study says, anyway -- 80 percent of small to midsize businesses don't block (or, by implication, monitor) employee use of computers for file-sharing or use of USB devices, three-quarters allow unfettered Instant Messenging, nearly half don't even have spyware controls installed, and a staggering percentage don't regularly update what security software they do have. Yet most feel confident that their companies are protected.
- ChatGPT: Defending Your Business Against AI-Supercharged Ransomware
- Ten Emerging Vulnerabilities Every Enterprise Should Know
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools