Most Small Businesses Are Security Over-Confident
That's what a new study says, anyway -- 80 percent of small to midsize businesses don't block (or, by implication, monitor) employee use of computers for file-sharing or use of USB devices, three-quarters allow unfettered Instant Messenging, nearly half don't even have spyware controls installed, and a staggering percentage don't regularly update what security software they do have. Yet most feel confident that their companies are protected.
- Defense Strategies to Combat Sophisticated Ransomware and Multi-Vector Attacks
- Learn Why XDR Delivers Better Outcomes to Secure Your Endpoints
- How Security Vulnerabilities Are Introduced In the Application Development Process - And How to Stop It
- Ten Hot Talks from Black Hat 2021
- Monitoring the Invisible - Digital Experiences in a Zero Trust World