NEW YORK -- Modulo Security, the Brazil the Latin American market leader in Risk Management, introduces to the United States market the Risk Manager, a powerful system that has been used in more than 4,000 projects and provides structured risk assessment for technological assets (such as software and equipment) and non-technological assets (such as people, process and environments).
Here are the features:
- Designed and built to automate and assist the entire IT risk assessment process and support multiple compliance audits at one time.
- Reduces the time and skill needed to collect data for tech. platforms and applications by up to 75%
- Can generate a complete set of written reports in minutes.
- Tested and used in over 4,000 audits, at hundreds of companies, by over 40 consulting firms.
- First company in the world to receive the newest ISO 27001 certification.
- Reduces the time to train and educate new consultants and security staff.
Modulo Security managed both of these projects using Risk Manager, its software for Compliance, Risk and Knowledge Management, a certified methodology that conforms to the ISO 27001 standard.