AUSTIN, Texas -- Mirage Networks®, the pioneer of Network Access Control (NAC) solutions, today announced a record first half of 2007. The company reports strong revenue growth, landmark partnerships within the security industry, and the introduction of an innovative branch office appliance. In the first half of 2007, the company recorded:
- 200% sales growth, compared to the same period in 2006
- An expansion of its global customer base, with more than 425 customers across 35 countries
- A strengthening of its worldwide ChannelFirst Partner network, now including more than 145 partners
· More than 40 new NAC customers deploying both the pre- and post-admission functionality
· Integration with IBM Proventia Management SiteProtector
· A major licensee of a Mirage Patent for NAC technology
One of Mirages significant accomplishments was the successful integration with IBM Proventia Management SiteProtector, melding its easy-to-understand, centralized management and content reporting with the powerful, patented Mirage Endpoint Control appliance. The integration allows for an enterprise view of security information with endpoint state, threat posture, and policy compliance for all managed and unmanaged devices, even VoIP and smart phones.