While it figures out a true fix, Microsoft offered three workarounds to ward off attacks: prevent COM objects from running in Internet Explorer; change settings to prompt before running Active Scripting or to disable Active Scripting in the Internet and local intranet security zone; and set Internet and local intranet security zone settings to ?High? to prompt before running ActiveX Controls and Active Scripting.
1 MIN READ
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations