While it figures out a true fix, Microsoft offered three workarounds to ward off attacks: prevent COM objects from running in Internet Explorer; change settings to prompt before running Active Scripting or to disable Active Scripting in the Internet and local intranet security zone; and set Internet and local intranet security zone settings to ?High? to prompt before running ActiveX Controls and Active Scripting.
1 min read
- Black Hat Spring Trainings - June 13-16 - Learn More
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Cybersecurity Outlook 2022 - December 8 Virtual Event
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code