undefined MIN READ
Leveraging Machine Learning and AI to Combat Online Attacks
As the threat landscape grows more complex, organizations need a framework to combat a wide diversity of cyberattacks. Gigamon’s CTO Shehzad Merchant talks about the company’s Security Defender Lifecycle Model and how it uses AI and machine learning to contain potential threats.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations