The Mac Internet Security Premium 2013 bundle brings together three of Intego's top-selling products to protect you and your data against malware, network attacks, and the loss or theft of your Mac. It is the ideal combination of protection, security, and peace of mind.
The Intego Mac Internet Security Premium 2013 bundle includes:
· Virus Barrier 2013: Fights Mac and Windows malware that threaten your security.
· Net Barrier 2013: Keeps strangers and suspicious applications out of your Mac.
· Identity Scrubber: New to Intego's Mac security product offerings, Identity Scrubber searches for sensitive identity information stored on your computer and protects or deletes it at your command (available in the English language version of Intego Mac Internet Security Premium 2013).
Intego's 2013 security products offer an elegant and clean interface that gives you straightforward, at-a-glance views of what your Mac is doing and any threats you may encounter. After the guided set-up process, your Mac will automatically block unwanted network traffic and scan for malware in the background, making it easy to stay safe as you move between your home network, a coffee shop hotspot, or work. Intego has also eliminated little-used features and customization options that added complexity to previous generations of products. The result is a much more user-friendly, "Mac-like" experience.
"With the growing popularity of the Mac, hackers and cyber-criminals are seeing a larger market to exploit for malicious purposes. Yet 75% of Mac users still don't use dedicated security software to protect their Macs, and home and public Wi-Fi networks also remain largely unsecured," said Jeff Erwin, CEO of Intego. "As the only security company focused exclusively on the Mac market and die-hard Mac users ourselves, we have a unique understanding of the way Mac users expect software to work. We've delivered a suite of products that reflects the simplicity and design aesthetic of the Mac experience but still provides comprehensive security."
For detailed product descriptions, and to buy Intego's new 2013 Mac security software, go to: http://www.intego.com.
· Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
· Mac computer with Intel Core 2 Duo processor
· 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
· Internet connection for NetUpdate security updates
Pricing and Availability:
· For pricing details, please visit Intego's website