HID Global will demonstrate its best-in-class suite of technologies, products, solutions and services for physical and logical access control and secure multi-factor authentication in booth #859 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center from March 3 – 7, 2013. Demonstrations will enable booth visitors to gain a firsthand understanding of how the company's secure access and smart card solutions conveniently address real-world healthcare security and authentication challenges with minimal involvement of the end-user.
The company's booth will feature the theme "Trust One. Authenticate All." along with areas of focus including secure workflow access for both internal and remote workers, as well as secure facility access. Demonstrations will include:
Secure Workflow Access – Internal:
· Tap In/Tap Out solution based on authentication appliance and devices, card readers and cards, for shared workstation environments
· Authentication solution for securing access to Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) and e-prescribing or e-RX for controlled substances
Secure Remote/Workflow Access:
· Authentication technologies such as soft tokens and appliances that provide secure access online health information portals
· Access using mobile devices and addressing the BYOD phenomenon
Secure Facility Access:
· Technologies such as door readers, cards, printers, and software tools that manage visitor/guest registration, and grant secure access to buildings and doors
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, subscribe to our RSS Feed and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About HID Global Identity Assurance Solutions
HID Global Identity Assurance solutions enable customers to prove and establish trust in a person's identity when accessing resources on the network. The business's strong authentication and smart card solutions are relied upon by more agencies, including the U.S. Department of Defense, than any other provider, and has issued more than 100 million credentials to enterprise, government and commerce customers.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, use, and management of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company's served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. Primary brands are ActivIdentity®, EasyLobby®, FARGO® and HID®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.