LONDON -- fingerPIN is a cutting edge biometric authentication method that is secure, cost effective and convenient to users. Allowing users to authenticate themselves through a sequence of their fingerprints, fingerPIN is vastly superior to single fingerprint and non biometric access control methods. For a flash demonstration, see www.fingerpin.net/whatisit/inaction.html fingerPIN is highlighting its Windows(r) XP Logon product MatchLogon with fingerPIN.
Developed for secure network access and logon the technology uses fingerPIN's patented multi-fingerprint sequence technology to provide a single step two factor authentication which completely eliminates the need for passwords and tokens. MatchLogon with fingerPIN v1.5 is a robust security platform offering authentication, authorization, auditing, and administration for the Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
Through fingerPIN the risk of someone fraudulently logging on or accessing a secure directory using a third person's fingerprint data is reduced to 1 in 10 billion due to fingerPIN's unique and powerful matching engine which reduces false acceptances and stores and recalls templates in sequence.
MatchLogon with fingerPIN:
- Allows logon to Microsoft Windows in seconds without usernames, passwords or tokens, by simply entering their fingerPIN sequence
- Registers multiple users and securely stores their biometric data with absolute confidence
- Operates on a standalone workstation, and supports multiple client workstations on a network
- Allows secondary username and password functionality if desired
- Logon can only operate with users' consent, providing