1 min read
Enabling Appropriate User Access in a “Zero Trust” World
Bill Mann, Chief Product Officer at Centrify, suggests some strategies for securing today’s perimeter-less enterprise environments – including stronger enforcement of well-defined policies for user access, integration of security into DevOps processes, and smarter use of ML for anomaly detection.
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- AppSec Considerations For Modern Application Development
- The Many Facets of Modern Application Development
- Ambush Attackers at the Endpoint with the Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) Suite