The titles include CDs by Celine Dion, Neil Diamond, Dion, and Ricky Martin. The EFF article also has tips on how you can tell if a CD you bought from Sony contains the copy protection.
1 MIN READ
EFF Releases List Of Spyware-Infected Sony CDs
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has released a partial list of what it claims are the CDs that sony has infected with its copy-protection software.
- Using Zero Trust to Protect Remote and Home Workers
- Strategies for DDoS Resilience and Response
- Next-Gen Security Operations: Building the SOC of the Future
- Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
- Threat Hunting Today: The Tools and Techniques That Get You Out in Front of Criminals
- How Machine Learning, AI & Deep Learning Improve Cybersecurity
- Breaches Prompt Changes to Enterprise IR Plans and Processes
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Practical Network Security Approaches for a Multicloud, Hybrid IT World