1 MIN READ
Computer Crime Year In Review by Jennifer Granick
EFF's Civil Liberties Director, Jennifer Granick's Black Hat talk: Computer Crime Year in Review - MySpace, MBTA, Boston College and more. Granick discusses some special cases and the the application of legal statutes for them.
- How Applications Are Attacked: A Year in Application Security
- Managing Identity in the Cloud
- Expert Advice for Getting the Most from Security Orchestration, Automaton & Response Enterprise Tools
- SBOMS and the Modern Enterprise Software Supply Chain
- How Supply Chain Attacks Work -- And What You Can Do to Stop Them