Cloud Services Require a Shift in Security Strategy
End-user organizations have their security management tools, but so do cloud service providers, and that forces some hard questions about whose tools will be used to keep everything locked down, says Jesse Rothstein, CTO and Co-Founder of ExtraHop. And he makes the case that better data hygiene can help decrease the chances of a breach.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- The ROI Story: Identifying & Justifying Disruptive Technology