"Traditional security suites protect the PC and the operating system, which is what most malware targets," said Laura Yecies, ZoneAlarm vice president and general manager. "Now the threats are coming mostly through the Web and through browsers."ChannelWeb, internetnews
CommentaryCheck Point Software Technologies has released ZoneAlarm ForceField, a virtualized browser security solution that the company claims offers seven levels of security.ForceField protects against browser-based malware attacks by running the Web session inside a virtualized layer that protects against "drive-by downloads" and other Web threats. Changes during a web session are made to a virtualized file system and disappear once the user logs off.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- End to End Automation: A Game Changer for Improving Workforce Efficiency