Zero trust can be better thought of as “least-privileged access,” says Banyan Security’s Jayanth Gummaraju, underscoring how the policy management framework is often misunderstood, especially for non-technical professionals. And he makes the case for why zero trust is superior to VPN technology – namely, faster deployment and easier to manage. Gummaraju also advocates using a phased approach in rolling out zero trust, rather than an organization-wide flash cut.
1 MIN READ
Banyan Recommends Phased Approach When Introducing Zero Trust
Banyan Security’s Jayanth Gummaraju makes the case for why zero trust is superior to VPN technology.
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications
- The Promise and Reality of Cloud Security