This is Apple's third security update for QuickTime since January. Should it continue on this patch pace, the company will have plugged more than 40 QuickTime vulnerabilities by year's end, compared with 34 in 2007.Computerworld, SecurityFocus
1 min read
- Breaches Prompt Changes to Enterprise IR Plans and Processes
- Gartner, Quick Answer: How Can Organizations Use DNS to Improve Their Security Posture?
- Understanding DNS Threats and How to Use DNS to Expand Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
- The Many Risks of Modern Application Development
- Optimizing Endpoint Protection