App Security Still Dogs Developers, End-User Organizations
Lots of re-used code, cost pressures and long lead times for application software all lead to porous security where application software is concerned, says Chris Eng, Chief Research Officer for Veracode. But an emerging role he calls a "security champion" can help circumvent those problems and make apps safer for everyone.
- Cybersecurity Forecast 2022: Snowpocalypse or cloudy with a chance of rain?
- Preventing Attackers from Navigating Your Enterprise Systems
- Protecting Enterprise Data from Malicious Insiders
- Beyond Patch Management: Next-Generation Approaches to Finding and Fixing Vulnerable Code
- Security Alert Fatigue: Tips for Taking Control