undefined MIN READ
App Security Still Dogs Developers, End-User Organizations
Lots of re-used code, cost pressures and long lead times for application software all lead to porous security where application software is concerned, says Chris Eng, Chief Research Officer for Veracode. But an emerging role he calls a "security champion" can help circumvent those problems and make apps safer for everyone.
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment
- Successfully Managing Identity in Modern Cloud and Hybrid Environments
- The 10 Most Impactful Types of Vulnerabilities for Enterprises Today
- Shoring Up the Software Supply Chain Across Enterprise Applications