undefined MIN READ
Anomali: Integration of Disparate Security Systems is Essential
With a record number of cyber-attacks recorded in 2018 and even more expected this year, integrating multiple security sub-systems is essential for enterprises, says Anomali’s Hugh Njemanze. He also encourages companies to operationalize their threat intelligence and to get better at sharing threat intel data.
- How Machine Learning, AI & Deep Learning Improve Cybersecurity
- Implementing Zero Trust In Your Enterprise: How to Get Started
- Incorporating a Prevention Mindset into Threat Detection and Response
- Practical Network Security Approaches for a Multicloud, Hybrid IT World
- State of the Cloud: A Security Perspective