undefined MIN READ
Anomali: Integration of Disparate Security Systems is Essential
With a record number of cyber-attacks recorded in 2018 and even more expected this year, integrating multiple security sub-systems is essential for enterprises, says Anomali’s Hugh Njemanze. He also encourages companies to operationalize their threat intelligence and to get better at sharing threat intel data.
- Passwords Are Passe: Next Gen Authentication Addresses Today's Threats
- The State of Supply Chain Threats
- How to Deploy Zero Trust for Remote Workforce Security
- Securing the Remote Worker: How to Mitigate Off-Site Cyberattacks
- How Enterprises Are Managing Application Security Risks in a Heightened Threat Environment