undefined MIN READ
Anomali: Integration of Disparate Security Systems is Essential
With a record number of cyber-attacks recorded in 2018 and even more expected this year, integrating multiple security sub-systems is essential for enterprises, says Anomali’s Hugh Njemanze. He also encourages companies to operationalize their threat intelligence and to get better at sharing threat intel data.
- A Roadmap to Zero Trust: Steps for Meaningful Progress Amongst the Hype
- Every DDoS Resilience and Response Playbook Should Include These Things
- Rethinking Authentication: MFA, Passwordless, Certificates, and More
- Deciphering the Hype Around XDR
- The Ransomware Evolution: Protecting Against Professionalized Cybercriminal Operations